University of Washington (UW) Free-Fork License
Resident Database for Clinical Pathology Resident Education
Copyright (c) 2004-2006 University of Washington All Rights Reserved
This Resident Database for Clinical Pathology Resident Education (code and documentation) is made available as a public service by the University of Washington, Department of Laboratory Medicine. I hereby agree to the following terms:
The Resident Database for Clinical Pathology Resident Education may not be distributed, but is available royalty-free from the University of Washington at http://depts.washington.edu/uwc4c/express-licenses/assets/resident-database-for-clinical-pathology-resident-education/.
The Resident Database for Clinical Pathology Resident Education may be copied, displayed, performed, and modified royalty-free provided that:
(1) modified versions are distributed royalty-free with source code and documentation (including for patches, diff files, wrappers, and other means of modifying the software), and with permission for others to use code and documentation as granted under this UW Free-Fork license, which may be combined with a comparable open source license such as those provided by GPL, BSD, Community Source, or opensource.org;
(2) if modified, the source code, documentation, and user run-time elements are clearly labeled as modified versions of Resident Database for Clinical Pathology Resident Education, © 2004-2006 University of Washington, Department of Laboratory Medicine;
(3) YOU ACCEPT THE WORK AS-IS. THE UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE MATERIALS OR ANY MODIFICATIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES PERTAINING TO INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS, OR HIPAA COMPLIANCE, FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
(4) licensee is solely responsible for determining how this software tool fits into its organization's HIPAA compliance standards and integration into its IT system;
(5) To the extent allowed by law, licensee shall indemnify and hold harmless UW, and its officers, developers, employees, students, and agents, against any and all claims, suits, losses, damages, costs, fees, and expenses resulting from licensee's possession and/or use of Resident Database for Clinical Pathology Resident Education, including but not limited to any damages, losses, or liabilities whatsoever with respect to death or injury to any person and damage to any property;
(6) this copyright management information (Resident Database for Clinical Pathology Resident Education, © 2004-2006 University of Washington, Department of Laboratory Medicine and license) is retained in all versions of the software and documentation;
(7) the University of Washington may make modifications that are substantially similar to any modified versions of the software, and may use, copy, distribute, publicly display and perform such modifications, including making such modifications available under this UW Free-Fork license, without further obligation;
(8) modifications licensed under an open source license containing incompatible terms shall not apply to Resident Database for Clinical Pathology Resident Education or any other modifications from other sources unless expressly agreed to by the University of Washington or owners of such modifications; and
(9) no permission is granted to distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform modifications to the software made using proprietary materials that cannot be released in source format under conditions equivalent to those of this UW Free-Fork license.
If these conditions are acceptable to you, please fill in the form and click 'submit' below. An email including this license will be forwarded to the email address provided along with the instructions to download the software.